Solved

Displaying a customer s dynamic code in a follow up flow

• 3 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi Team,

I have set up dynamic codes from a welcome pop up and want to send a reminder to the customer in a flow.

Everything I have researched says that this cannot be done but that was from a year ago (at least).

You can now use dynamic codes on sign up forms as this was an option when setting up the pop up.

I just need to figure out if you can send the dynamic code in a flow and if yes how to do this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 3 October 2022, 19:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @getlikeminded 

Thanks for reaching out for clarification on coupon codes. Happy to help!

You are correct that is old information. You can absolutely display their unique coupon on the signup form and include it in a flow email as a follow up. When the coupon code is displayed on the signup form, it is also added as a custom profile property, which can then be used in emails to display their unique code. 

After the codes have been generated, you can include the coupon tag in your campaign template using the following format. {% coupon_code 'NAME_OF_YOUR_COUPON' %}Replace NAME_OF_YOUR_COUPON with the coupon name (it must be an exact match of the name, including capitalization).

Hope this helps! Thanks again for being such a wonderful member of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +3

Hi @stephen.trumble,

Thanks for that - but (there is always a but :) )

that would work for a static coupon code but I have 600 generated unique codes, so {% coupon_code 'NAME_OF_YOUR_COUPON' %} won't work for what I am trying to achieve. Each new person that signs up will see one of the unique (dynamic) codes is there any way to display a dynamic code in a flow?

Thanks

Greg 

Badge +3

Sorry I was having a moment -

i understand the naming conventions now! thanks for your help