Solved

email collection box showing up on pages not assigned to

Badge +1

Hi there, I have a email collection Lightbox set to a page titled hht2. that page is password protected for now, until I launch my funnel. somehow emails are coming through klaviyo and it says the source is Facebook… the only links I have on Facebook are for Facebook ads I am running to my home page (healthyhometransformation.com)… when I go to that site, I do not see the email box and neither can anyone else who checks, yet somehow people are seeing this box. the only thing that I can think of is there might be a glitch and it is popping up for some or all people. who click on links from my Facebook ads?!!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 9 May 2022, 20:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @hht123 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community. Thanks for coming here to ask!

Lightbox is another third-party tool you are using correct and not a Klaviyo signup form? Because this signup form is not created with Klaviyo it is difficult to troubleshoot why customers are able to see it on your password page. However, I would suggest checking your Facebook lead ads signup form to make sure the redirect URL sends your customers to your homepage only and not to any page that contains  healthyhometransormation.com, I would also check out Lightbox’s documentation for possible answers as it is their signup form you are using.

Badge +1

Thank you! A Lightbox is a box that collects emails- it usually pops up when on a website, either right away, or delayed. The Lightbox I am using is with Klaviyo.… it’s not different software. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @hht123 

I'm sorry for my confusion, I had never heard a signup form called a lightbox and when I googled it, there was a third party tool that i thought you were using. Can you share the settings for the signup form  targeting and behaviours?