Solved

Email form isn't loading on page.

• 9 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

My client has embedded a form on two separate pages, here and here. On the first link the form loads all the time. The second link the form does not load at all. I can see it in the html, but the form still does not render at all. 

I’ve gone through the form troubleshooting tips on this blog post, but still the form is not loading as expected. 

Why would it load on one page but not the other? Each page uses the exact same form id. <div class="klaviyo-form-VuKmsx"></div>

So frustrating for my client. What gives? 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 10 February 2022, 23:06

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @madebyarticle 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help with the Embedded form on your clients website.

I noticed on the page you said that it is not loading that the form ID is slightly different from the embedded form in the middle of the page that is working. These are the element codes i pulled from the page and highlighted the signup forms ID in red for reference.

In the footer of the page: <div class="klaviyo-form-VuKmsx"></div>

Embedded in the middle of the page: <meta data-n-head="ssr" data-hid="og:url" name="og:url" content="https://geebeauty.ca/pages/div-classklaviyo-form-vukmsxdiv">

Please verify that the form ID is the same for both pages as this is the most likely reason the form is not displaying properly on the page. 

Hope this helps, but please let me know if this does not fix the issue and I can have one of our engineers take a looks at the coding to see what is going on!

Badge +2

Hi Stephen, thanks fro the reply. Something interesting: Here is the content field in our CMS for both pages.

The first page where the form is displayed:

The second page where the form doesn’t display:

I didn’t realize this, but there’s actually two forms in the first page. The form that is displayed is “WTrCGv”. So On both pages, the form “VuKmsx” was not rendering at all. 

But, unfortunately, just now, as I’m reviewing these pages, the form “VuKmsx” is now rendering on the second page, but not on the first page. Very puzzling. Why are these embeds so finnicky? 

Badge +2

Here’s another page where neither of those two forms are rendering. They should appear at the bottom of the article. https://geebeauty.ca/beauty-edit/exfoliation-101 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @madebyarticle 

Thank you so much for your quick follow up! You are right, this is very puzzling as to why the forms are acting this way, especially if you haven’t made any changes. I am so sorry that this isn’t as painless as it should be. However, with the second page now showing the form without any modifications from you, this seems it is likely a bug somewhere that we need to look into further. Unfortunately I do not have access to your accounts to look into it further on my end. I highly recommend logging into the Klaviyo account being affected and contact our Support Team so they can evaluate what is happening from the backend. This will be your fastest option now to solve this. 

Im sorry this isnt as easy as I had hoped for you and your client but our product experts on the Support team will be able to solve this for you!

Badge +2

Okie doke, thanks Stephen!