Solved

Embed Klaviyo form into a shopify page for a promo

• 24 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi, 

Hoping  I can ask for some help please?

I’d like to have a “secret” page for a customer group to scan a QR code and fill in a form to receive free beer, but not our regular pop up sign up form, have a second one just on that page. If possible I’d like to embed the form, if not, pop up is fine. 

Can I please ask how to embed the form onto the secondary page on shopify? 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 25 November 2022, 16:38

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Michelle from Maltnhops

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

You can definitely create a new page in Shopify and insert an Embedded Signup Form on the page. I would recommend following these instructions on how to create the form in Klaviyo then know where to paste the form’s code to make it appear on the specific page.

While Klaviyo does not have it’s own QR generator, you should be able to use a third-party QR generator to accomplish your goal such as QR Code Generator Powered by Bitly. You could even use Google Chrome’s built in QR generator to come up with a sharable code if you didn’t mind the cool little dinosaur in the middle. 

As you company serves alcohol, I’d ensure that you are complying with content restrictions and regulations , especially if you were to communicate about this promo via SMS. 

I’d also suggest checking out these similar threads for more insight!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor