Solved

Embed Klayvio Form Not Redirecting After Submit

• 18 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hey guys! We are integrating klayvios embedded forms on our site, there seems to be an issue when we add the div needed + the JS the forms work as needed and the flows work correctly. except the user then gets redirected back to the home page instead of a thank you page.  We are using webflow. Screen shots below show the set up and how we are accomplishing this. 

JS used for the forms
The div we are using
The Set up action we have in klayvio

icon

Best answer by David To 20 January 2023, 21:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @DavidVerduzco,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

In your Klaviyo form’s submit button, instead of using the Go to URL option for the After Submit setting, I would suggest using the Show Next Step option. This way, visitors will move onto the steps of the form such as an SMS collection page or success page thanking them or informing them to confirm their subscription

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +1

But there is no next step, thats the last step of that form, after they submit that we need them to redirect to a URL but it doesnt work

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @DavidVerduzco,

Got it, so when you meant “thank you page” you meant your own thank you page on your website - hence the URL redirect. 

With the form settings you have now, I don’t see why those subscribers wouldn’t be redirected to that URL you designed. Have you double checked to make sure that the URL inputted is an accessible page and inputted correctly?

If so, then this leads me to believe this behavior may caused by your website and should be investigated with your developer. 

In my experience, I’ve seen this sort of odd behavior stemming from certain site errors or if your site directory isn’t set up correctly to accept that URL request. It might also be a good idea to review how your site handles redirects. 

We also have an extensive network of Klaviyo Partners who specialize in development work that you could reach out to for further assistance as well. 

David