Solved

How can I create a confirmation sent to my email that someone has filled out a form?

• 30 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi! I have a contact form on my website. How do I create a confirmation to my email to alert me that someone has requested a call from me? 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 3 October 2022, 20:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @itdebJ

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Happy to help! 

If your form is connected to a List-triggered Flow, you can add a notification in your flow. Therefore, once someone has filled out the form and is then pushed through the Flow connected to the List, you’ll receive a notification. This feature will help ensure that you don’t miss any inquiries! 

As other Community users have also used this feature, I’d suggest checking out these additional Community threads to gain more insight here! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +2

What happens if the person comes back with a new request and fills out the form a 2nd time? I believe there is no way to send the notification out...

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @ctmill23

Yes you are correct you cannot go through a List-triggered flow twice, however you can go through a metric triggered flow multiple times! 

Depending on your use case, you might be interested in creating a custom metric that can trigger another flow for wanting to get back in contact with you! 

-Taylor