Solved

How Do I Removing the background Color of an Embedded form?

• 29 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hello all,

First question, so be gentle :-) I have made the mistake of buying the Pro version of SeedPROD which doesn’t integrate with Klaviyo. Grrrr. Hence, I have created an embedded form. I want to remove the white background for a form. See form below:

It should be a simple task of clicking no background in the section below but nothing is actually easy with WSWYG editors. 

How do I remove the background? In addition, what is the easiest way to move the ‘Subscribe’ button to the next line?

Lastly, in 2021, forms should be responsive. Having to create an embedded form for desktop and a separate one for mobile is quite backwards.

Gillian

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 29 September 2021, 17:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Gillian

Welcome to the Community! No worries on being new here, we’re all here to learn and grow together in this community! 

Sorry to hear that your initial integration wasn’t supported with Klaviyo. However, our Signup Form Editor has a lot of great options and features to help personalize and customize forms according to your business needs and branding. In order to change the opaqueness of a background color, click on the color you’ve chosen and navigate to the transparency bar below. There should be a white indicator that determines how transparent your background form color will be. To change it to full transparency, toggle the indicator to left side of the bar, as seen below.

Additionally, in order to move your ‘Subscribe’ Button to below your ‘First Name’ and ‘Email’ Blocks, you can grab the ‘Subscribe’ button and drag it below those blocks to move it to your desired location. 

Finally, there could be various reasons why a customer would only want a form to show on mobile only or desktop only. However, you can choose your Embedded form to show on both by navigating to the Behaviors Tab of the Form and choosing ‘Display on both Mobile and Desktop’. 

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Hello Taylor,

Thank you so much! I was able to remove the background and the position of the ‘Subscribe’ button. Just another question - is it possible to change the width of the ‘Subscribe’ button? 

I have also created a desktop and mobile version of the form as the desktop and mobile version wasn’t responsive.

Regards,

Gillian

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Gillian

Glad to hear those solutions worked for you! 

Yes, you can definitely change the width of the ‘Subscribe’ button by adjusting the ‘Padding’. This section is located in your ‘Block Styles’ tab in your button block. 

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

-Taylor