Solved

How do I schedule a signup / popup form?

• 27 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

We are running different campaigns at www.legeakademiet.dk where we would like to create a popup, which tells the visitor about the current campaign offer. So I have created a sign up form and removed the form fields and just added an image and a text block, so it works more as a sales banner. But i'm missing the opportunity to set a start and a end date for when the campaign should run.

Is that not possible to schedule a sign-up form?

icon

Best answer by Dov 21 November 2022, 19:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Legeakademiet,

Thanks for sharing this question with the community.

At this time, there is no way to schedule a sign-up form to appear on your site during specific times or on specific dates. However, you can build your form and publish the form when you’d like it to appear, and then turn it to Draft mode when you no longer want it to display (i.e. when your campaign ends). You can toggle the form from Draft to Live (and vice versa) in the top-right hand corner of the form.

I hope that’s helpful and thanks for being a community member. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Ok fair enough I hope you will add the Scheduling at some point in the future.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

That’s done ! and that’s awesome I’m agree

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Thanks for the callout @Benjamin at GROWTH Croissance!

That’s done ! and that’s awesome I’m agree

For everybody’s reference here’s the new guide to scheduling Klaviyo signup forms.

Thanks for being community members!

Badge +3

Would be amazing to upgrade this scheduling feature to have the ability to create an actual schedule for the pop-up.

We are promoting our support number through a pop-up and would like to show the pop-up only during weekdays and support working hours. Current schedule does not offer this : ( 

Is this something that is planned for the future?