Solved

How Do I Turn off A Klaviyo Popup Form?

• 2 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I’m getting ready to launch my store in 2 hours and i can’t figure out how to turn off the pop up that i have through klaviyo on my landing page!!!!

can someone help me??? Please!!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 5 April 2022, 20:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @TickledPink

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Sorry to hear of this stressful inconvience for you! 

Whenever you want to turn off a Klaviyo popup form, you will need to go into the form editor and toggle the form from Live > Draft Mode. A form will not appear on your site when in draft mode! 

Hope this helps! 

-Taylor 

Badge

Hi,

There it no option for  to change it to “Draft Mode”.

How can I pause while pop-ups in A/B Test please?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Idan E

Thanks for sharing your question with us!

The process I outlined above is in regards to a normal Klaviyo form. However, if you are a/b testing a form, you cannot simply turn it back into draft mode, which is why you’re not seeing the button. A user must choose a winner during A/B testing before they can turn the form to Draft mode. 

Another user asked a similar question that I’d suggest you check out to gain further insight!

Hope this helps!

-Taylor

Badge

Hi @Taylor Tarpley,

Thanks.

Sorry but I’m not sure I understand what should I do here...😔
I read that after I "Choose the Winner" the button "Edit Details" should appear... But it didn't happened… Is this what I need to switch the popup to draft mode?

After I stop the A/B test what should happened?
Currently what I'm seeing is just that something is loading more then 2 hours under “Win Probability” (please see screenshot).

I'd love to know exactly  what should I do to stop the popups to appear temperately in A/B test.

Thanks,

Idan

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Idan E

Happy to provide more insight!

Only when you hit the button ‘Choose Winner’ will you be able to end the A/B and take down the form. Once you do, you will then be shown the screenshot below. Choose the option that says ‘end test and set selected variation to draft’ then hit ‘Choose Winner’ again. 

Your form should now be in ‘draft mode’ and you can confirm this by hitting the button ‘Edit Form’ that will only come up after you have chosen a winner and ended the test. It should be confirmed in your Form Builder that the form is set to Draft mode, which you can see in the top right-hand side, and that when you go to your Form Library, the button beside the form has turned from green to gray. 

Hope this helped!

-Taylor