Solved

How do you add conditional logic to forms in Klaviyo

• 29 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Is there any way to add conditional logic to a form? I would like to have a contact form that displays different options based on the form selections. For example the first form field is for inquiry type and if product inquiry is selected I would like to display a few checkboxes for product options that the user is interested in inquiring about. 

Is this possible? 

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

icon

Best answer by retention 1 February 2021, 16:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@roadly - As far as I know, Klaviyo Forms don’t have conditional logic for Forms.  However, you can do this with some custom coding if you have a front-end developer and use Klaviyo’s “Legacy Forms” who can build conditional forms with Javascript and then submitting it programmatically to Klaviyo via the Legacy Form.  However, this isn’t a trivial process, especially if you aren’t or don’t have access a Javascript developer.  

One alternative is to use third party tools that can do this.  For example, Klaviyo integrates well with Typeform and WuFoo which both have conditional logic features.  If you’re comfortable with third party tools, that might work for you.