Solved

How to add a comment box in unsubscribe page?

• 25 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

Hi, I’d like to add a “comment box” when people are unsubscribing so I know the reason they’re leaving. How can I do that in the unsubscribe page?

icon

Best answer by David To 28 March 2022, 15:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @almamedina,

Great question!

If you wanted a more customized unsubscribe or even manage preference page to collect further information from your customers outside of the default pages, you can custom code and use your own through hosted pages

Hosted pages are currently only available for accounts on any of our paid plans that have gone through the automated account verification process. If you meet these requirements, you can enable this feature within your account by navigating to Account > Settings > Domains and Hosting. On this page clicking the Enable Custom Pages button will turn this feature on and add the Hosted Pages tab to your account.

If you haven’t had a chance, I would suggest taking a look at our How to Custom Code an Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences Page Help Center article which goes over some basics on how to code your unsubscribe or manage preference page and apply them for use. 

Since these pages are coded and built on HTML/CSS, we recommend working with a developer if you aren't familiar with coding your own assets. You can also find an available developer from our large Partner Directory

I hope this helps!

David