How to add a Klaviyo Form on your Shopify Order Confirmation page (GIF)

• 28 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi everyone - not sure if this is well known and I just was out of the loop, but I recently discovered a quick win for adding a Klaviyo embedded form to the Shopify Order Confirmation page.

I used to think getting a form on that page required a developer but there’s a place in Shopify » Settings to just drop the Klaviyo form embed code. Gif below or step by step guide here.

Great use-case for collecting more info about your customers right after they purchase, especially now with the BFCM rush.

The gif and guide show an Instagram handle field using it to build influencer / community since that’s what Gatsby specializes in, but this strategy can be used for anything you want, like getting birthdays or product preferences to customize email flows, segments etc. Really good low hanging fruit opportunity that we’re seeing a lot of our clients jump on.

Thought it would be good to share given that we’re getting into “the season of acquisition” with BFCM as @chasedimond just talked about on the Q4 Marketing Guide this morning.

Happy holidays everyone (too soon?)

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey @Brett_Gatsby 

Thank you so much for sharing this with the Klaviyo Community! It always inspires me when community members collaborate to solve barriers and work smarter not harder. This is a great example of that! There have been many post on the Community  asking for easier ways to embed a signup form code, so thank you so much for sharing this and being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Great to hear it’s helpful, thanks Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Brett_Gatsby 

Thank you so much for sharing this with the Klaviyo Community! It always inspires me when community members collaborate to solve barriers and work smarter not harder. This is a great example of that! There have been many post on the Community  asking for easier ways to embed a signup form code, so thank you so much for sharing this and being part of the Klaviyo Community!