Solved

How to change text in confirmation mail?

• 8 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Dear community,

I would like to change the text of the e-mail confirmation mail. Actually I am able to change some texts but below there is a static text which I cannot edit. 

Could you help me?

Cheers,

A

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 8 December 2021, 18:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Exclude discounts e-mail flow

Yes, our Email Confirmation page is customizable so you can add images and color that match your brand’s logo. Unfortuantely, there are three element that you are not able to change. This include the ‘Confirm your Subscription’ text, the Subscribe button’s text, and the text of the paragraph at the bottom. This is to ensure that customers know exactly what they’re signing up for when they confirm their email subscription and there is no confusion. 

There is a similar post about this topic in the Community that might be helpful to read as well! 

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Hi, Taylor !

The Spanish translation of this Email Confirmation is no good, you miss an graphic accent in the “Sí, deseo suscribirme” word.

When you use the “Sí” as an adverb and is used when it means approval, you need to put the graphic accent on it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @HectorNebot

Thanks for sharing that poignant observation, I’m more than happy to share that with our product team! Thank you for bringing that to light!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor