Solved

How to create a URL link to a landing page/ audience list in Klaviyo?

• 1 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hey Guys,

I have created a new audience list in Klaviyo however I am wanting to create a URL link to it so we can post it on our social media channels and have our audience click it to sign up to the mail list in Klaviyo.

Does anyone have information on how to do this? Any help would be very appreciated.

I’ve tried to do it and it just links a pop up form to our website, we want a separate URL that we can post for our audience to click and sign up.

Kindest

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 February 2023, 18:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @EmilyLaneway

Welcome to the Community! Can definitely understand wanting to get more subscribers via your social channels, happy to help! 

So essentially there are two different links you can use on your social to get users to sign up for your newsletter.

1. You can link to  an embed form  or full page form on your website that will sign users up for your specific List. This would take users to a dedicated form page on your website that looks more purposeful than redirecting to a popup form.
  2. You can link the subscribe page for you Newsletter. Subscribe pages are List specific and you can find the subscribe page URL in the setting tab of your list 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

1. You can link to  an embed form  or full page form on your website that will sign users up for your specific List. This would take users to a dedicated form page on your website that looks more purposeful than redirecting to a popup form.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Hi @Taylor Tarpley  - Is it possible to create more than one signup page per list?  Like if you want to customize it to match the social media call to action?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @SarahMB

Great question! 

It is only possible to have one subscribe page per list. However, you can multiple forms that flow into the same list. So what might be best in your situation is to link to a full page form you can customize the way you want to fits the social media branding better.

Extra tip: For forms that may add subscriber to one list from multiple sources, I’d add a hidden property to the form to note from what channel your subscriber came to Klaviyo originally.  This way you can better segment users who cam via social media vs signing up on a form on your website. 

-Taylor