Solved

How to embed a sign up form in Woocommerce

• 20 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello,

How can I embedded the sign-up form in Woocommerce footer? 

I’ve read so many articles on the forum but could not find the answer. The screenshot shows that I embedded the html code to the footer. But it did not appear after publishing. 

Is there a way to add this code in the theme or somehow make it work? 

Appreciate your insight. 

icon

Best answer by David To 20 May 2021, 17:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @hannah,

I would recommend taking a look at the How to Add a Klaviyo Embedded Form to Your WooCommerce Site Footer article Klaviyo offers. I’ve also included the GIF from the article below to walk you through how to embed a Klaviyo form onto the footer of your WooCommerce site. The written steps to accomplish this would be:

1. From your WooCommerce dashboard, head to Customize Your Site 
  2. Go to Widgets 
  3. Add a Footer 1 (or wherever you would like to add your form) 
  4. Choose the Custom HTML option
  5. Paste the embedded form’s <div> code taken from the form builder in Klaviyo
  6. Select Done and Publish the form to your site
  7. Make sure to also publish the form within Klaviyo

2019-07-03_15-35-10.gif

Thanks for sharing this question with the Community! Hope this helps!

David

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello @david.to 

Thanks for the response. I’ve found out that I did not publish the embedded form in Klaviyo, that’s why the form didn’t appear on the footer. Pb solved now.

Thanks and have a nice day

Badge +2

Hi, I’m having the same problem but my form is published in Klaviyo. Tech support other ideas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @mia,

I was glad to see that you were able to resolve your own issue in another Community post!

For those other members who may be interested, it appears the issue was that the form was set to display only on mobile as opposed to desktop and mobile, or whatever the desired device targeting is. 

Have a great day!

David