Solved

How to embed a signup form on my blog pages?

• 30 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

I created an embed form and wanted to add it to my article pages. Klaviyo App Embed enabled.

I want this embedded form to be added to my post, not at the top or bottom of the page.

How do I do this?

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 31 August 2022, 12:53

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Bestvaled 

Just add the klaviyo code wherever you want this form to show on the post, just make sure it is live in Klaviyo because if it is not live you wont be able to see it on your website. So turn it live, add the code in the post and it should show there when you refresh the page..

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

What platform are you trying to install the signup form in?

Badge +1

What platform are you trying to install the signup form in?

Shopify blog. I copied the embed code and pasted it into my post HTML, but it didn't work.

Badge +1

@Bestvaled

Just add the klaviyo code wherever you want this form to show on the post, just make sure it is live in Klaviyo because if it is not live you wont be able to see it on your website. So turn it live, add the code in the post and it should show there when you refresh the page..

I did, but it doesn’t work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Bestvaled 

I’m not sure.. its hard to find the problem without looking in the account..

But lets go a step back.. go to Signup Forms in Klaviyo and click on the Install Code Snippet on the top right corner and make sure you have that set up correct firstly. It should show you green message saying 

Signup forms are successfully installed on your site..

Then make sure the form you are testing is set live already..

And then post it in your blog somewhere between the text where you want it to be added.. i think it doesn’t have to be added in the code section I think it should work even if it is added in the text section.

And also try refreshing and opening that page in different browser just to make sure you don’t have cookies problem where it shows you your previous version of the page without the form..

Other than that I’m not sure what else to suggest

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Create a teaser.

On a client site, I have a teaser for a form on the bottom right, and it shows up in their Shopify blog as well. Here is how it looks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hey @Bestvaled - Instead of an embedded form. I recommend either a tab that triggers a pop up form. Or a floating/header signup bar that visitors can optin at any time (or close if not interested). Embedded forms have way lower signup rates compared to popups/signup bars.