Solved

How to remove active Subscribe page

• 16 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi Everyone,

I have still some doubts regarding the Double opt-in setup for my Newsletter list.

How Audience enter the list: During the checkout, there is checkbox to receive the Email Newsletters

I have done the Opt-in Email & Success page setup through the Subscribe & Preference pages.

I have a doubt regarding the Subscribe page. I see an active Subscribe page in Green color, if I click on that, I get a message ‘Sorry the page is actually not here’. 

I have attached the screenshots. 

Honestly speaking, Klaviyo is not that user friendly and I am struggling with it. The support articles need to be revised and in the name of support, I receive only support articles.

The live sessions cover very basic stuffs.

Thanks in advance

Suchi

icon

Best answer by David To 17 January 2023, 16:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @suchi_klavier,

That’s certainly an odd behavior! 

Are you able to access that subscribe page if you click on the Edit Page option when hovering over the area so the other menu options appear? 

Since this seems to be a list’s subscribe page, you should also be able to access that page by navigating to the list’s Subscribe & Preference Pages and editing the page under the Subscribe page option. 

I would also encourage you to reach out to our wonderful Support colleagues to investigate this further. In the interim, I would also suggest double checking with your network settings and determine if there were any blockers that could potentially hinder your Klaviyo web experience. Common examples would be ad blocks, anti-viral softwares, or corporate network filters. 

David

Badge +3

Hi @David To I am able to edit the page, but I do not have any subsccribe page in the website neither I intended to make one. 

I use Website signup form to acquire new customers. 

I am really confused how the Subscribe & Preference Pages work !! If I do not publish any of them here in the List settings, will it go to the Account settings Email Preference & Subscription page ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @suchi_klavier,

You can actually think of subscribe pages like pre-built, default signup forms specific to each list. Although they are build into your list, they’re not something you have to use if you don’t want to!

I would recommend taking a look at our Getting started with consent pages Help Center article that explains this in greater details. 

David