Solved

Hyperlinks formatting incorrectly on embedded sign up form

• 5 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello - 

I am having trouble getting the hyperlinks to my privacy policy & terms and use on my embed sign up form to format properly. They look like they should in the form editor on Klaviyo, but when published to my site they default to a larger font than the rest of the sentence (the hyperlinked words only). This is happening in both the desktop and mobile view. I currently have the agree to terms statement in its own text box below my form submit button as an 8pt font, look like when published to my site the hyperlinked words are 16pt font with the rest of the words at the 8pt they they supposed to be. 

Any help on getting them to format in the same way as the rest of the text in that text box would be appreciated! 

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 7 November 2022, 23:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @MZeeb and welcome to the Community!

If the links are appearing one way in your Klaviyo editor and differently when on your site, it’s typically due to onsite CSS. I would start by recommending that you view your site code and check for hyperlink font size items that may be overriding the Klaviyo style. See these Community posts for similar issues:

As noted in the second link there, our Signup Form Troubleshooting Help Center article articulates this issue:

Form Looks Different than the Editor 

Klaviyo forms should render on your website as they have been designed in Klaviyo. If this isn’t the case, then your site’s CSS is overriding the styling of the form. Look for !important tags in your CSS and remove these if possible. Your developer can also use your browser’s developer tools to inspect the site’s code and identify the problem CSS. If you are still having trouble, find help here.

If you need more hands on assistance with reviewing your site code, I would recommend working alongside your developer and/or reach out to one of our accredited Klaviyo Partners from our Partners Directory.

I hope this helps, and thank you for using the Community!

- Brian