Solved

I can't create a sign up form

• 30 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

For some reason, I can’t create a signup form. Why is that. I’m trying to click the “Save and continue button” but it is not loading. <picture attached>

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 2 January 2023, 06:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@nambirajanks 

I guess you haven’t fulfilled all the fields that need to be filled before creating the form.

In the pop up you see you must do 3 things:

• add name of the form
  • pick a list where this form will subscribe people
  • pick what kind of form you want (one of the 4 options)

The first two thought are missing on the screenshot you posted so it seems you haven’t done that.. scroll up the form and add name and pick list and then the Save and Continue to Design button will become black and clickable.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Of course, I did that. I added the form's name to the list and chose the form type.But still can’t move forward with creating the form.

I’m added to this Klaviyo account as a "manager." Do you think that could be the reason?

Because at the moment, for some reason I can’t create any email campaigns, create segments or creating a form. What do you think could be the reason?

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@nambirajanks Hm.. not sure but i think as a Manager you should be able to do this things. Manager can’t download data but should be able to create new things so I don’t think it is because of that. Except if you were given some lower access than Manager then maybe that is the problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hey @nambirajanks, agreed with Bobi here, double check your user level access.  Also, to be sure it’s not an account thing, would you be able to get the owner to go to this screen to see if the button is still not active (knowing that will help with troubleshooting)

Also, please a send a screenshot of the top (just curious to see what’s there):