Solved

Inquiry Form on Product Page

• 24 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

For specific products in Shopify, I’d like to not show any pricing and/or availability information and only show a button “INQUIRE”.  This should then get a customer to see a pop-up form, add his/her information and then be put on a specific list.

I tried playing with the Back In Stock flow, but that requires inventory level < 1, which isn’t the case (I see can be changed slightly but might be a little bit too technical.) Is the best way to:

1. Create pop-up form “INQUIRY”
  2. paste form info in Shopify product template specific for this type of product (change necessary section/template)
  3. create form to only be shown on URL containing “#inquiry” and have the button re-direct when pressed to [product url page the customer is viewing]#inquiry

Is this the best way to do it or is there an easier way that might work better?  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Dov 25 May 2021, 14:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @klitt,

Thank you for sharing your question 

Yes, that would be a fine way to achieve your goal.

Alternatively, we have a guide on using Klaviyo’s legacy popup code which will trigger a popup form when a button is clicked. This could would be used on all applicable product pages. I am attaching that article for you here.

It would be great to hear from other members’ experiences going through this process as well 🙂. Thanks for being a member of the Community!

Dov