Solved

Is there a way to clone a sign up form from one account to another?

• 15 February 2022
  • 15 replies

Badge +2

Hey, we have 5 different Klaviyo accounts and would like to add a few sign up forms. However, creating a new signup form for each of the accounts is really a pain.

Is there a way to clone a signup form to another account like with the flows or templates?

icon

Best answer by Dov 15 February 2022, 23:02

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Henderson,

Thank you for sharing this question with us.

We currently don't have the ability to transfer signup forms between accounts. As you correctly pointed out, it is only possible to Copy Flows and Templates Between Klaviyo Accounts at this time.

There is currently an open feature request for this and the team is evaluating it for potential future development. If there is an update on this particular feature, I will let you (and anyone else following along) know on this thread. 

Our product team has been hard at work developing exciting new features that are rolling out on a regular basis - be sure to keep an eye on our latest product announcements for all the details.

Thanks for being a member of our community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi all! 

I can share that we do have this ability on our roadmap for this year! While I cannot share the exact timing, I did want to update you all that we hear you and are hoping to implement this feature sometime soon! 

Thanks for being valuable members of our Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi Community,

I just want to add myself to the list of users that this functionality would be blessing for heaven :)

Badge

Hi, Adding myself here so to keep track of any developments.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi, any news on this? 
It would indeed save us so much time. 

thanks, 

Hi @Henderson,

Thank you for sharing this question with us.

We currently don't have the ability to transfer signup forms between accounts. As you correctly pointed out, it is only possible to Copy Flows and Templates Between Klaviyo Accounts at this time.

There is currently an open feature request for this and the team is evaluating it for potential future development. If there is an update on this particular feature, I will let you (and anyone else following along) know on this thread. 

Our product team has been hard at work developing exciting new features that are rolling out on a regular basis - be sure to keep an eye on our latest product announcements for all the details.

Thanks for being a member of our community!

Has there been any development on this yet does anyone know? It’s such a big time-waster having to create the same forms for multiple accounts and ensuring they all match perfectly.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Any news regarding the possibilty to copy forms to sub accounts? It would save us so much time.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hello,

@Dov do you have any update on this? It's been a year now, and we're still eagerly waiting for this feature. 

Thank you!

Badge

Hi, is this feature added? will be a great help, thanks!

Badge +2

We’d like this function too, please.

Badge +2

You can technically create a script and get a LIST from one account "using specific API_KEY" and then "CREATE A LIST" to another account using "an account specific API_KEY"

https://developers.klaviyo.com/en/reference/add-members

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Guilherme

Thanks for sharing your question! 

No update yet!

-Taylor 

Badge

@Dov are there any updates on this one? It would be such a great help. Many thanks, Bettina

Badge +1

Any updates? Thanks!

Yes, being able to copy sign-up forms between accounts would save a lot of time. 

The form creation is clunky as it is without having to manually repeat the process for each account/site

Please prioritise this feature