Solved

Is there a way to see what page a form was submitted on?

• 9 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello,

I would like to use the same form on multiple product pages on my Shopify website, but I would still like to be able to track what page the form was submitted on.

Ideally, I would like to build the form into my product page templates so it would show up on all the pages with that template without having to make individual forms for each page but I still want to know what page the user submitted the form on so I can break them out into different lists based on the submission page.

I want to utilize this to place Restock Alert forms on the pages of my products that are out of stock. So, I would need to know which page the form was submitted on, so I know which customers want alerts about which specific products.

Is this possible/how would I set this up?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 9 November 2022, 21:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @bcarey ,

Welcome to the Community.

Chatted with a colleague about this recently and this is what I was told:

Currently, we do not have way to record the web page where where the profile signed up. The only workaround for this goal would be to create multiple forms dedicated to specific pages on your website. This will allow you to submit the different forms to different lists, or segment via profile properties (hidden fields) to help identify the profiles which submitted from that specific page's form.

Note: If you'd like to segment using hidden fields, please use different profile properties and values for each form.