Solved

Is there a way to unpublish or change an a/b tested form to draft mode?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

HI, seems like a simple enough thing, but we don’t see where we could unpublish A/B testing form. I see the live or edit from a single live form, but not a/b tested. 

Any clues?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 25 May 2022, 16:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @ttnle2021

Unfortunately, you will need to choose a winner for your A/B test to put it back to draft mode! 

-Taylor 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thanks that did it. I was testing the source properties of the buttons within a flow and had to abort the form. thank you

Badge +3

Hello! I’m trying to do the same thing - putting the current A/B sign up form back to draft but can’t do it. I have a special sign up form for the holiday so I’d like to use it now but can’t unpublish the original sign-up form because of the A/B testing. Help please!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @tracingrobots

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

Do you mind sharing your intent on unpublishing the A/B testing form? For instance, did you notice you had a typo in your test form, create a new form and now wish to delete the old test?

Our FAQ section of our A/B Testing Signup Forms documentation outlines a lot of solutions or next steps for situations like these that would be insightful for you situation! However, it should be noted that as of right now, a user must choose a winner during A/B testing before they can turn the form to Draft mode, which would unpublish the form. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!