Solved

Is there any way to show pop-up the customer who buy from me?

• 3 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

My main reason is I want collect existing customer Birth date who buy from me and it will go through Brith day flow. B’coz i want to make discount for them. So that they buy from me in there spacial day.

Please demonstrate me step by step with screeshot.

Thank You.

icon

Best answer by kelly.cronin 3 April 2021, 17:46

View original

5 replies

Badge +3

You can target a sign-up form to only appear to your existing customers. To do this, first you’ll need to create a Segment based on the following condition:

This Segment will populate with all of your existing customers. Then, in your sign-up form to collect Birthday, you can set to display to just this Segment.

In the Behaviors tab on the sign-up form, select “Target to visitors in a list or segment” and then choose to show this form to visitors in the Segment you created of existing customers:

Here’s a good guide on how to collect properties from customers

Once you’ve collected the Birthday property for these profiles, you can set-up a Birthday Flow. Here’s a great guide: Building a Birthday Flow

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

You can target a sign-up form to only appear to your existing customers. To do this, first you’ll need to create a Segment based on the following condition:

This Segment will populate with all of your existing customers. Then, in your sign-up form to collect Birthday, you can set to display to just this Segment.

In the Behaviors tab on the sign-up form, select “Target to visitors in a list or segment” and then choose to show this form to visitors in the Segment you created of existing customers:

Here’s a good guide on how to collect properties from customers

Once you’ve collected the Birthday property for these profiles, you can set-up a Birthday Flow. Here’s a great guide: Building a Birthday Flow

Thank you Soo Much @kelly.cronin

I’m a new learner just got soo many questions myself!

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi, @kelly.cronin I just followed your way then I have got another question!

If the customer put their birth date when they will go to receive my email? I mean, I want to send them the discount or mail on their present day (12.01am)

what about the time delay?

Thank You

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Can anyone help?

Badge +3

Instead of using a Segment-triggered Flow, you’ll need to use a Date-Triggered Flow to trigger the email to send on their birthday. 

Create a new Flow with the Flow type as Date-triggered. Then, select the property you have for Birthday as the trigger for the Flow. 

We also have this as a default Flow within your Flow Library here: https://www.klaviyo.com/flows/create

Here’s more information on how to setup a Date-triggered Flow: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002732652-Guide-to-Creating-a-Date-Property-Triggered-Flow