Solved

Issue regarding extraction of list's data

• 9 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

The signup form data is not reflecting in the list.

icon

Best answer by David To 12 September 2022, 19:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Content.haroldelectricals,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I think it would help the rest of the Community if you elaborated on your issue a bit more. When you say your signup form data isn’t reflected in your list, are you saying that users who sign up aren’t being added to a list or are you saying that you aren’t able to locate the profile property results that users had filled out from a signup form?

If it’s an issue with users not being added to your subscriber’s list, I would suggest taking a look at some of the Community posts below that go over this topic. The most likely reason subscribers aren’t added to a list are often times due to your users not confirming the double opt-in confirmation email.

If your issue is related to locating the profile properties and options selected by your users on the form, I believe our How to Segment for Form Results Help Center article could help explain this further. Basically, whatever options your users selected in a signup form would be saved a profile property. This means those results are stored locally on each individual profile. 

I hope this helps!

David