Solved

Klaviyo Sign Up Form to Shopify

• 24 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi! We are using Klaviyo Sign Up forms for our Shopify website newsletters. Now Shopify doesn’t capture those subscriptions, I can only see them in Klaviyo. Is there a way to feed Shopify with information from Klaviyo? 

I would like to have new subscribers visible on Shopify - Customers - Email Subscribers.

Thank you for your help!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 25 January 2023, 02:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @AnaMa

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

Thanks for insight @SeanMcC! Yes the documentation pointed out outlines that it is possible to sync Klaviyo information back to Shopify once you configure your Shopify integration a certain way in Klaviyo.  It should also be noted that the sync will only pass over the following fields:

• first name
  • last name
  • email
  • phone number

Knowing what list for instance a user signed up for upon form submission, however, will not be synced over to Shopify. We are looking to develop a sync that will pass over custom properties back to Shopify, where for instance you could add a property to a profile upon form submission and that would be sent back to your Shopify account, however that will not be until later this year.

In the mean time, if you want to keep organized which users are signing up for which specific list, I would export your Klaviyo subscribers who have been added to the List connected to your form and import them to your desired list in Shopify.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

@AnaMa 

Hi I think you should find everything you need here;

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030919351-How-to-sync-fields-from-Klaviyo-to-Shopify