Solved

My Pop-up Form is not adding customers to my email list

• 2 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hello Everyone,

I noticed that my pop-up page is not adding people to my email list. 

I made a sign-up form and my client have to enter his/hers email then phone number. When they finish the sign up form, they only get added to my SMS list, not the email.

How can I fix that? :)

Thank you,

Marcella

icon

Best answer by Akers Digital 7 February 2023, 07:07

View original

6 replies

Badge +4

Hello! 

I understand that the sms forms don’t let you subscribe emails into any lists.

I think maybe creating a newsletter form, choosing the list where you want those emails to go, and then including a phone step is the way to go :) 

I hope it helps! 

Badge +1

Thank you Clara.

I’ll try that.😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @HerbalandHonor

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

Thanks for hopping in here @Clara Cervera! I would make sure that your the email step of your form’s ‘submit’ button’s action is set to add users to an appropriate list. To double check this, check this step of your form! 

-Taylor

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hey @HerbalandHonor ,
Also, double check your opt-in settings. With double opt-in enabled, subscribers wont be added to your list until they complete the double opt-in process.  Double opt-ins generally keep your list pretty healthy, so it can be a good thing to keep in place!

Badge +1

@Akers Digital ,

I do have the double opt-in process. I think that was the “problem” because I ran a test with my own email and I received the email to confirm the subscription. I noticed that I was added to the right list.

But then my question would be, if the customer bought something and there is a check mark on the checkout page saying “I agree to received marketing material and blah-blah-blah” wouldn't this be the confirmation?

My clients are receiving the welcome series without confirming the email address. How would that be possible?

Thank you,

Marcella :)

Badge +1

Hi @Taylor Tarpley 

It was set up to the right list. 😊

Thank you!