Solved

Newsletter register with shopify

• 9 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello, i have a problem with my newsletter flow. I added a pop-up into my shopify store and it is working well. But the problem is that the mail with the discount code that is the mail that you should recive while registering into newsletter at shopify is not sending. I need help with answer what can be the problem. It looks like people are added to the list but the mail is still not being sent... 

icon

Best answer by Dov 9 December 2022, 19:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

You will need to check your integration of Klaviyo with Shopify. When you say it is working well do you mean that you can see the profiles as they are being added to shopify then showing up within the list in Klaviyo? It may be that you need to check your Welcome Flow or whichever flow you have set up to send the discount code?

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Cat999,

Thanks for sharing this and thank you @SeanMcC for your helpful input.

@Cat999, since you see these people added to the list that triggers the flow, the issue lies at the flow level. Can you have a look through the following thread that may resolve the issue:

In addition to the potential problems outlined in the thread (flow email status, smart sending enabled & flow triggers/filters), keep in mind there could be other skip reasons (in addition to smart sending) preventing the flow emails from sending.

I hope that’s helpful and thanks for being a community member.