Solved

Newsletter sign up page not on landing page HELOP

• 13 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I’ve contacted Klaviyo support but the link they sent wont allow me to create a stand alone page for newsletter sign up and have searched through this feed too and although it is helpful its doesnt allow me to do exactly what I want.

I’ve created a page on shopify which I want to have a nicely designed sign up. The reason I want to create on a stand alone is to link of IG and Facebook stories

It seems that you have to adjust the code of your shopify site if you want to to this, but I have no idea where to add this, I’ve looked at the <> at the top of my shopify page but I would even know where to add it, where to find it when I go into ‘edit code’ section within my theme

<div class="CodeSnippet__CodeArea-sc-1117omd-0 EbDiW EmbedCode__StyledCodeSnippet-sc-qkf27p-1 jLPHuS" style="text-align: center;"></div>
<div class="CodeSnippet__CodeArea-sc-1117omd-0 EbDiW EmbedCode__StyledCodeSnippet-sc-qkf27p-1 jLPHuS" style="text-align: center;"></div>
<div class="CodeSnippet__CodeArea-sc-1117omd-0 EbDiW EmbedCode__StyledCodeSnippet-sc-qkf27p-1 jLPHuS" style="text-align: center;">
<div class="CodeSnippet__CodeArea-sc-1117omd-0 EbDiW"><div class="klaviyo-form-W4zdTQ"&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</div>
</div>

the other alternative looks like creating a sign up via the

Lists & Segments > Newsletter > Subscribe and Preferences > Subscribe

the problem with this is, its hugely uninspiring sign up and Id like to use the design I have in my sign up forms, it doesnt look like you can change this or am I wrong?

Any assistance would be very much appreciated as it looks like this is something that other people have come up against. Many thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by FionaM 13 October 2022, 23:14

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

I’ve found the answer to this

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @FionaM 

First off, Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Thrilled you joined. I am really happy you were able to find the answer to your question and shared it with our members. It’s active members like you who make our space more vibrant and collaborative! Thank you again!