Solved

Pagefly landing page not connecting to Klaviyo

• 24 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi!  Can someone help me?  I am really new to technology and am having trouble with this.

I have a Shopify page.  Right now, there is a landing page there made in PageFly before I launch the website.  I have a place to subscribe on that page.

How do i get the emails that subscribe on that page to be directed to the Welcome Email Flow?

I have checked the box to integrate shopify, but i just did a test one and it wasn’t added to my list.

thank you!

Lis

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 24 March 2022, 20:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @TickledPink 

First I want to say welcome to the Klaviyo Community! Thank you so much for posting your question here for all of us to learn from. So happy to jump in to help!

You are on the right track, but it’s not the integration with Shopify that you are going to look at. Pagefly is hosting your landing page and therefor your landing page needs to be connected with your Klaviyo signup forms. You want to follow this Pagefly guide on Klaviyo Signup Forms on Pagefly . When you create the signup form you will be able to assign it to a specific list and set your welcome flow to trigger when using that list.  Here are some other community post on the same subject that may be useful as your work through this!

Hope this helps get you back on track. Thank you again for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

If you’re still having trouble you may want to try out Unstack for landing pages. We are deeply integrated with Klaviyo and Shopify to make it easy to build your email/sms lists and also drive more revenue using high converting shoppable landing pages. You can also checkout our official Klaviyo integration here: https://connect.klaviyo.com/integrations/unstack

Grant