Solved

Personalized signup form for referral traffic

Badge +1

I want visitors to my site, who are arriving from another referring site, to be welcomed with a signup form or pop-up welcome mat, that acknowledges the referring site, to give the shopper a more seamless experience and reassure them that they ‘have come to the right place’. Is this possible to do with Klaviyo signup forms, or some other way? The referral will have UTM’s so those could be the triggers for the personalized messaging.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 9 June 2022, 21:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @krob,

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Community.

If you are looking to have customers view a signup form only if they are on a certain link, you can utilize signup form behaviors to only show on certain links.

Since you already have the UTMs built out, you can just have these forms appear on those specific sites.

Here are some other Community posts regarding signup forms that could be helpful:

Hope that helped,

Alex

Badge +1

@alex.hong   When you say ‘only if they are on a certain link’, do you mean if they only enter the site on a certain link that has a certain UTM attached to it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @krob,

Yes you can just add the destination link that customers would arrive at from clicking on your referral site to end up somewhere else. I think that’s what you are trying to do right?