Solved

Pop Up Form Button takes two clicks to appear

• 19 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hi there— I’m having an issue getting a Pop up form to appear on ONE click on mobile. It takes me clicking the button twice to get it to appear on Chrome and Safari. Here’s the link in case you are able to help me out. Much appreciated!

https://simplegreensmoothies.com/summer-challenge

icon

Best answer by Dov 19 April 2022, 17:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @jenhansard,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

This appears to be a bug, I’m having our team look into this and myself or another team member will follow-up with you on this.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for being a member of our community.

Badge +2

Thank you! Should I expect an email or thread followup? Just trying to learn how all this works. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @jenhansard,

I’ll follow-up with you in a private message.

Badge

Any update on this? Having a similar issue...

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @LukieD,

Thanks for your note. I’m happy to provide a quick update on the above.

This was not in fact a bug. Upon further inspection, we noticed that there was a 3rd party script tag loading a script which waited until there had been user interaction before any javascript was executed. Specifically, it was a "rocketlazyloadscript” from Wordpress causing the issue. Since this was initially flagged as a potential bug, our engineering team had a look but in the majority of cases like these, you’ll need to work with a member of your developer team or a technical resource to identify and remove any 3rd party script which impacts Klaviyo’s onsite javascript. 

Alternatively, you can use a simple pop-up (or another sign-up form) on this page.

I hope that’s helpful.