Solved

Pop Up form Displaying under the site header

• 5 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello! I am new to Klaviyo and have set up my first pop up on my Wordpress site. After testing several pop up styles, it seems they all show up under the header. I have tried shrinking my site header, but it makes no difference. I have contacted both chat and support and have waited 4 days with no response. help needed! 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 6 April 2022, 17:44

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @CarrieW29

Sorry to hear about your experience contacting out Support team! Our colleagues work hard to address all of our user’s concerns in a timely manner, but may run into some delays due to the influx of requests they receive.

I took a look in the Support request you put in and can see that the two requests you submitted have received responses. Though the wait is not not ideal, we’re glad you were able to resolve your issue and appreciate your patience!

In my experience, this might be related to a CSS issue in the source code of your website causing the form’s display error. As per our our documentation on troubleshooting signup forms states, I would inquire with your dev team to investigate whether there are any conflicting tags or CSS on your website and to remove anything that fits this criteria. 

I’d also recommend checking out a similar issue within another Community post to gain further insight on how the errors CSS problems can create. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor