Solved

Problem with Signup Form on Shopify

• 11 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi all,

I’ve changed my Shopify theme this morning and everything has gone fine (I think!) apart from the Klaviyo Sign Up form for our Newsletter.

It has an image which does not show up - its just blank.

Its supposed to look like this;

I’ve temporarily fixed the problem by running an A/B Test with the 2nd signup form being purely text-based and being 100% weighted. But its not exactly beautiful so I’d like to get the image problem resolved. Any help would be very much appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by marissanunez 13 June 2021, 23:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @concretelab 

Klaviyo forms should render on your website as they have been designed in Klaviyo. Do you know if your site has !important CSS, which overrides all CSS on your website? 

If not, any additional details you can share about changes that were made to the theme to help members of the community chime In to help would be useful!

Badge +2

Hi Marissa,

I've found plenty of !Important CSS but don't really know what I'm looking at to be honest! Do you have a service where you guys could take a look?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @concretelab,

At this time Klaviyo does not provide a service to review your website’s code or assist in any objects that are custom coded. This includes reviewing the codes on your site for development and optimization. 

If you need further help troubleshooting your onsite CSS, I would recommend checking out our extensive network of agency partners who specialize in these fields to provide more insight and assistance.

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

David