Product Request - Schedule Flows & Pop Ups

• 8 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Can’t be the only one who’d benefit massively from this. Currently having to plan out a schedule for when to turn on/off each flow and pop up in accordance to our Black Friday strategy which means I’ll have to stay up until Midnight of those days to complete the action.

I would love to see a feature where you can set a flow to be live only within a specific time period, and same with pop ups. This would help massively during sale events.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @TSRCR,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Absolutely loving this idea! I can totally see how helpful this sort of feature would be. Not only for holiday sales event - such as BFCM (Black Friday Cyber Monday) but also for product launches. 

I’ll share your feedback and use case with our Product Teams to explore further.

Thanks for being a part of our Klaviyo Community!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @TSRCR,

Guess our product team was working on a little surprise for everyone and the feature to schedule signup forms is now available to all members!

You can checkout our guide on how to set this up and schedule your forms from our How to schedule a signup form Help Center article.

David

Badge +4

Hello, great to see that the team has implemented the ability to schedule sign up forms.

Any update on scheduling flows? This would really come in handy.