Solved

Setting up Klaviyo form

• 24 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi Everyone

I am currently creating a website on Shopify and need some help figuring out the contact/signup form through Klaviyo. 

The client previously had the website on WordPress, but we are now shifting the website to Shopify. On the previous website, we had a contact form page which sent the message to the department it was selected for.(One from multiple receivers/concerned department) Can I set up the same thing through Klaviyo? If yes, how?

I appreciate your support. 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 25 November 2022, 18:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Shubham Garg

Welcome to the Community! 

If you’d like to tag your customers with the type of inquiry they submit, you could create  a custom manage preferences page for your list where users can submit this preference and have that inquired added to their account as a profile property. The thread below would be helpful!

However if you’re not comfortable custom coding, you could create a signup form and add different options for the users to choose that will be added to their profiles as a property. You can then segment off of these properties and communicate with your users accordingly!

Finally, as you’re new to Shopify, it should be noted that When you integrate your Shopify account to Klaviyo, there is a space in your Integrations tab that you will need to mark to ensure that users who signup for marketing through a Shopify footer form or checker users are ported into Klaviyo.

Reviewing your Shopify data would be another helpful article to have under your belt as well! 

Thanks for your participation in the Community!

-Taylor