Solved

Shopify sign-up form not submitting contact to Newsletters

• 10 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

I have various questions actually

1. I think the emails are showing up on Klaviyo when people submit the form but only under Profiles. They are not showing on Newsletter List and therefore, can't receive welcome emails 

2. I tested the welcome emails with my emails but adding manually to newsletter. I received the email but it's going to spam. The Klaviyo accounts is new. I use Gmail and have been hearing about people having issue with deliverability to Gmail addresses, could this be the issue?

icon

Best answer by David To 11 April 2022, 21:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Favewriter,

You’re question pertaining to why users who submit a form but are not entering a Klaviyo list is a very popular topic in our Community! If you haven’t already, I may suggest taking a look at some of the Community posts that discuss this such as the ones I’ve included below:

As mentioned in the threads above, some of the most most common reasons why users are not entering into a Klaviyo list include:

Emails landing in the spam folder can occur for a variety of reasons! One of the most common reasons is if you’ve previously transitioned from a different ESP and you previously had a verified domain or dedicated sending domain. When migrating to Klaviyo, you’ll want to do the same thing where you set up, verify and use a dedicated sending domain on Klaviyo. On the subject of domains, another common reasons for email to land in the spam folder can be caused by your sending address and its domain. We suggest using a sending address that includes your domain name. For example, if your brand/business name was David’s Cases, you’ll want a sending address to look something like community@davidscases.com. As detailed in our How to Change the Sender Email Address Help Center article, this indicates to inbox providers that you are a legitimate sender with a legitimate business.

Additionally, we always suggest warming your sending domain if you’re a new brand or if you’ve recently migrated to Klaviyo. Improper warming is also a leading cause of emails landing in the spam section of your inbox. In addition to the below Help Center articles, we also have some great resources available in the Community that cover this subject as well. I’ve included some below to get you started:

I hope this helps!

David