Solved

• 19 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

So this is a new one for me:  when QC’ing a sign up form, I noticed that some emails were successfully put in the correct list and other profiles do not end up in Klaviyo at all.  I have never seen a form that works only some of the time.  And this is a single opt-in form.  Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 19 April 2022, 08:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@Joe Marckx 

I would suggest checking the list that this form subscribes to. If double opt in option is turned on this is the problem. People have to confirm email before being added to the list.. other than that I don’t see what else may be the problem here

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Joe Marckx 

Welcome to the community, thank you for posting!

@Bobi N. is 💯  right, for the majority of users the list for the signup form is set to double opt in. If this is not the case, it seems like a bug and your best bet would be to open a support ticket for our product experts to look into your account to figure out why only some of your customers are being captured in Klaviyo. 

Thank you both for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +1

@stephen.trumble thanks for your reply.  Form is single opt-in (as mentioned in the question), so I will follow your advice and open a ticket.

Badge

I also have this issue. It’s been a problem when embedding Klaviyo forms onto different landing page software for over a year now. 

The embed forms only work properly with certain landing page software. I got it to work with Simvoly, but it only works some of the time with Shopify, Gempages and Shogun.