Solved

• 9 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I have two Klaviyo sign up forms on my website, one as a popup and one embedded on the contact me page. I have double opt-in set up. When I submit a test sign up, no confirmation message is sent. Both forms render on the website as expected, and submissions are recorded on the forms’ analytics, but no confirmation email is being sent. What could be going wrong? 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 11 April 2022, 17:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @ADrennan

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

To check what setting your list is set to you can click on your List’s Setting’s tab and confirm whether or not your List is set to Double Opt-in or not. However, if you can confirm that your List is set to Double Opt-In, then I would encourage you to test again and check all your inboxes tab’s to see if your message is going into your Promotions tab, as is usual for Double Opt-in Confirmation messages. 

Additionally, for your embed form, I would ensure that both your forms are live and you have published all changes to your forms. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge

I have changed the default sender email address to my store email address (originally using my personal email), but my sign-up email (popup email success), why still send using my personal email and not the default store email?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Ascend88,

Seems like you made a similar comment in a seperate Community post which I’ve responded to. In case you missed it, you can find the response below:

Sounds like although you updated your account’s default sending address, you didn’t update the sending address within your existing flows.

As mentioned in our How to change your sender email address and sender name Help Center article:

After changing your default sender email address or name, any email you create after will reflect this. However, pre-existing flows and campaigns do not automatically update; rather, you will need to manually update each email. Prioritize high-engagement flows such as your welcome series, browse abandonment, and abandoned cart flows so you can set them live quickly. See the section below for more details.

David