Solved

Sign-up form not showing in Safari

• 20 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

I have created an embedded sign-up from which looks great and works correctly in chrome. However if I view the landing page in Safari, the sign-up form doesn’t appear.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 21 September 2021, 00:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Ebonie,

Thanks for posting to the Community!

We have seen some members run into this issue because they have had multiple instances of the klaviyo.js on their page. This can cause some issues with your signup forms and how your site and klaviyo are interacting in general. In order to see if this might be an issue, please reach out to support to have them take a deep dive into your account.

Additionally, you can test again by clearing the cache first. If that does not work - try opening in a Private Window ( Incognito ) - this will rule out any extensions or Pop-Up Blockers!

Please keep us updated with any follow-ups or supporting details.

Alex

Badge +2

Hi @alex.hong 

Great thank you, It seems to be working now after checking in incognito

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

That’s great @Ebonie glad you could get things to work. Are there any specific steps you don’t mind sharing to how you found a solution? 

Badge +2

I actually didn’t do anything, I just checked in incognito and it worked. Then I checked again in a normal safari window and there it was

Has this been resolved with other insights, I have tried your suggestions, I am running into the same issue.  Cleared all caches, updated the plugin, but it still does not display on safari browsers.  Please let me know.