Solved

Badge +1

Hello, I added a second step to my pop up form, When I am editing. my pop up form, the phone number input field appears. When I test it, the input field is not appearing. I have added a text input field to obtain ‘First Name’ and it appears but the phone number input does not appear on the live form.

icon

Best answer by David To 7 June 2022, 21:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Jose Marte,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

In my experience, this sort of behavior can occur for one of two reasons. The most common one would be if you happened to add this additional phone number input field to your signup form but forgot to publish the form with the changes.

The second reason this may be could be caused by some onsite CSS as mentioned in the Form Looks Different than the Editor  section of our Signup Form Troubleshooting Help Center article.

I hope this helps!

David

Hello @David To! I have a sign-up form that is experiencing a similar issue, although it seems that it’s only an issue present on Google Chrome for desktop. Desktop Safari, Mobile Safari, and Mobile Google Chrome all work perfectly fine. The only issue is that the phone number field is not appearing.. What gives? Thank you in advance!