Solved

• 31 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I am having issues with my sign up form (fly-out) on mobile. I am using the form with the side image, which looks great on a desktop, but on mobile view the image and the form get distorted. What am I doing wrong?

Is it better to have two completely different Sign up forms? One for desktop (with image) and one for mobile (without image)? 

icon

Best answer by David To 31 July 2021, 17:15

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

I don’t think this is an acceptable answer:

“I would suggest creating two signup forms, one targeting desktop devices and another targeting mobile devices”. 

Mobile responsiveness is a crucial factor to guarantee optimal user experience and conversion rate. I don’t believe in 2022 it’s acceptable that a tech company suggest to ‘just creating two forms, one for desktop and one for mobile”.

It doesn’t take much to add a display: block for smaller devices as default feature on all forms with 2+ columns. This should be done by Klaviyo, not us.

Hopefully by 2030 we’ll see this feature implemented.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @shopifybusinessowner,

Great question!

I would suggest creating two signup forms, one targeting desktop devices and another targeting mobile devices. At present, Klaviyo signup forms are not responsive based on the device a customer is viewing your site from. Creating two signup forms would offer you more customization and control over each form. This allows you to create a more optimized experience for your site visitors based on which device they are viewing on.

I’ve also previously answered a similar question within the Community which i’ve included below for you to review:

I hope this helps!

David