Solved

• 27 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hey guys i messed up my sign up form . I wanted to change something and it didnt work so i decided to try delete segments , and see is it will change . In that way i spoil my sign in form , because porbably i dont have segment wich will compatible with my ‘sign in form’. So now in edit mode i have ready template of it , 100% able to work , but in page after clicking ‘Get code’  it look like this  :

can u help me please ? How i can do rifght segment to make it work again ?
and yeah i reach out to klaviyo support but idk how lon i will wait 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 27 January 2023, 17:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @AnonyMind

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

Sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing an issue with your signup form! To clarify, do you mean to say that you deleted certain blocks, or aspects, in your form and now afterwards you’re seeing this white box during your success message after you submit a form?

To avoid further confusion as your time with Klaviyo and brand grows, it should be noted that we refer to these pieces of your form as blocks and segments actually relate to a dynamic grouping of profiles in your account  based on certain customer actions or properties. I share that to avoid any issues you might run into in the future! 

It seems like the issue might be related to conflicting CSS on your website causing this issue vs your Klaviyo form itself. I would also recommend checking out our documentation on Troubleshooting signup forms in case you haven’t yet. As you have also opened up a question with our awesome support team, I would recommend continuing the conversation there as they will be able to investigate the issue further for you.

Finally, I’d recommend checking out our awesome resources to level up your Klaviyo knowledge as well as these threads of  other Community users having a similar issue to gain more insight! 

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor