Solved

Signup Form Menu Disappeared from Account

• 5 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

When I go to the Signup Form side menu and open it, it is blank.  My completed forms are not displayed, templates are not displayed and the signup menu at top right corner is not displayed.  Everything has disappeared; it’s not a white page.

This occurred after I customized the preference page for aesthetics, though I don’t see how that would have affected anything.  Initially though, when I opened the preference page, there was an area to add logo and other elements but that did disappear.  There were also a few sections listed and when I was done making the color customization, there was only two sections listed. 

I’ve logged out of my account and logged back in but no change.  Anyone have thoughts on how to bring the page back?

icon

Best answer by teach cd 5 November 2021, 15:11

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

After  1 ½ hours, the page reappeared intact!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Carmen @teach cd

Thanks so much for sharing your question with the Community, and also for following up in the post to let us know that the issue has resolved itself! It’s also great that you tried some troubleshooting tactics, like logging in and out of your account, and refreshing the pages. 

Thanks again! 
-Cass.