Solved

Signup Form won't delete or go to draft mode

• 18 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

For what reason might I not be able to delete a popup form that I have created? I click on it and select "Delete" but it just freezes.  I exit and edit and try and put to draft but it won't change.

FYI I clones the only other popup form and change the parameter to be an exit popup. The original is after 8 second page load. Original form has been working great. No issues. 

Both are live and sometimes can come up simultaneously. Can that be avoided?

Thoughts?

James

Update: I have logged out and logged in again, cleared my cache and tried again with success. However, if anyone can let me know if there is a way to avoid two popups coming up at once?

icon

Best answer by elisegaines 18 May 2021, 21:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey James! I’m sorry to hear you had so much trouble deleting that form, but glad that clearing your cache did the trick! 

The only way to avoid two forms appearing together is to set mutually-exclusive rules in the Behaviors tab. For example, you can set one form to appear when someone first lands on the page, and another to show on exit intent; those two forms are unlikely to appear at the same time. You can also set forms to only appear on specific pages, or only to specific lists/segments. 

There’s not a way to set dynamic logic, like “don’t show if signup form XYZ is visible”, so carefully coordinating your form behaviors is the best path forward. 

I hope this helps! 

Elise