Solved

Signup Forms on site

• 15 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi, i would like to do one or both of these:

• Customer clicks on a text link “register for 15% off” to trigger my signup form for the newsletter
  • Signup form integrated in an area of the site

I can only find resources on signup form popups, which ive used already. Any pointers?

Using Shopify.

icon

Best answer by Dov 16 April 2021, 17:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @tropfenkontor,

Thank you for sharing your question and reaching out to the Community for some solutions.

With respect to your first question, we have a great previous post in the Community here which speaks to triggering a pop-up form when somebody clicks something on your site. If you were referring to clicking on a text link in an email rather than on your website, you can simply hyperlink the URL to that page on your site in any given Klaviyo email.

With respect to your second question, there are a couple of solutions. You can embed a full subscribe page that redirects back to your Klaviyo list. Or, you can simply install an embed form on your page. This code would be pasted in the liquid file pertaining to that page. Since Klaviyo does not have access to your Shopify store, if you are having trouble locating this file, I recommend reaching out to Shopify for assistance on this.

Thanks and have a great weekend.