Solved

Subscribed user from shopify website not showing in Klaviyo list

• 6 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

We integrate Kalviyo with shopify. We make Single opt-in setting. When customer subscribe from newsletter form its showing in shopify customer and Klaviyo profile but not linked to list.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 6 April 2022, 19:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @anuj 

Thank you so much for asking the Klaviyo Community for help with your signup form and list!

I have a couple of quick questions for you, Is the signup form from Klaviyo or Shopify? If it is a Klaviyo signup form, do you have it directed to the correct list? Often times the signup form is either a Shopify form which will not add profiles to Klaviyo unless you manually upload the profiles via CSV file or that the Klaviyo sign up form is directed to a different list than intended. From my experience, it is most likely that the newsletter signup form is from Shopify and you will either need to create a Klaviyo signup form or manually upload the profiles

Hope this helps! Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

I am using theme newsletter form. It adding customer profile in klaviyo but not linking it to list.

Badge +2

Customer is added in profiles but not subscribed to list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @anuj 

When you open the profile, on the right side there should be a section List & Segments where you can see what list they are being added too. Likely they are being added to a different list than what you are anticipating.