Solved

When I click on a feature in Klaviyo, nothing shows after? Could be an ad blocker?

Badge +1

I”m trying to set up my email campaign and am wasting a lot of time because things aren’t working. 

I’ve just tried to create a very basic sign up form, because the one with the discount code isn’t working, and the Create Form button doesn’t work.

Support link doesn’t work.

Codes don’t work. 

Is it me, or is it Klaviyo?

icon

Best answer by Lamington 26 May 2022, 01:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Lamington

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help here! 

I can confirm there aren’t any reported bugs reported on anything you mentioned, but I’d like to help work through these issues with you! If you’re trying to set up your first email campaign, I’d recommend checking out our helpful documentation will walk you step-by-step through creating and sending your first campaign. Additionally, you can check out other Community threads about Campaign sends below.

Additionally, there should be a support button at the top right of your Klaviyo dashboard that links you to this page where you can send an email to our Support team, as chat is only available for paying accounts. You can also submit a request through the Help Center linked here.

For our forms, after you navigated to our ‘Create Form’ button on the Forms tab did you also navigate to the ‘Build From Scratch’ on the top right corner? If not, then all you will see are possible form templates to utilize. Additionally, we have documentation that will walk you through what you need to do  before you start creating your signup form and will also walk you through how to create it yourself. We also have a Klaviyo Academy course exploring how to Create an Effective Acquisition Strategy Using Signup Form. I have also linked another Community thread that could give additional insight.

Additionally, I’d also suggest investigating our documentation on Getting Started with Coupon Codes in Klaviyo that could clear up any confusion. 

Finally, Klaviyo can definitely take some time getting used to with all the options and features we offer. To gain a deep product knowledge and get you on your feet with all things Klaviyo I’d recommend checking out our awesome Academy courses like:

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Thank you for that. I figured out that I had adblocker on so no links were opening.