Solved

Where to find answers in text from survey

• 10 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

I have created a sign up form where the person is asked to write a comment in text. Where can I see the answers?

Thanks in advance.

Åsa

icon

Best answer by Dov 10 August 2022, 17:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Tölta.se,

Thank you for sharing this question with our community.

When you added a text input to your signup form, you would’ve been prompted to select an existing property (or create a new property) from the dropdown menu here:

After this is completed and the user fills the form, this will be reflected on the profile of the user as a property (this can be a profile property or custom property depending on which option you select from the dropdown menu). For example, if you were collecting “Birthday” in this field, you’d see it under Custom Properties on the user profile under “Birthday”.

For more on custom properties and it’s various use-cases, I recommend reading our article here.

Also, I recommend exploring other community threads and help center articles such as the one here for more detailed use-cases on how to use custom properties in your email templates, flows and segments. 

Thanks for being a community member.

Badge +3

Thanks for the answer. I have a designated Profile property. But how do I get the info gathered in a report or likewise?

Or just search for all the customers that have responded /have contact in that profile property?

I have over 2000 contacts, and less than 100 have responded, so it is not possible to just click trough them all to find the result.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Tölta.se,

Whenever you’re looking to group users in bulk, you’ll want to use segmentation. When you’re looking to segment users based on a profile or custom property, you’ll use the “Properties about someone” condition and then select the property you’re looking for:

You can also export this segment and select your property for export to see all of the results.

Thanks for being a community member.