Solved

Why am I getting "Visitors will not be able to submit this form" on my email pop-up forms?

• 24 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Are there any common reasons people have errors with email pop up forms? I have gone over everything multiple times and I have the correct submit form and close form buttons and the app is correctly embedded into my Shopify store.

I tried it myself and it crashed around the discount section. Is there anything special that needs to be set up there? I can see the Klaviyo discount in Shopify.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 27 January 2023, 18:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @JP Milano

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

Thanks for hopping in here @Omar, great point! It’s always good to check for conflicting scripts and styling. 

However, I have seen a message like this occur if the list the form is submitting to has been deleted. Do you know if the List connected to your form was recreated at any point? It might be helpful to clone the form and attempt to publish to see if it recreates the same error. 

Thanks for participating the Community!

-Taylor

Userlevel 7
Badge +43

Hi @JP Milano, Although I'm unable to see what's happening one thing that can interfere with your popups are onsite scripts and styling. We've had some issues when developers have had some very persistent changes that effect the popups as well.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO